Followers

Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Videos for Class!



Here's a handy tool that can help you to boost your lesson enjoyment!... Videos!  Create home-made videos using Movie Maker - you can insert still pictures or videos and music... add a narration , captions, animations and transitions to make it really fun or interesting.  The children, particularly your visual learners, will really have a good time learning by watching.  Whether introducing, teaching or revising a topic - videos can really improve your classroom instruction.

Take a Look!!!



1 comment:

  1. Reflection:

    This is a home-made video created on Movie Maker. I made this video for my Grade 2 Class to introduce the topic of "Making Nouns Plural" to them. I will use this in the classroom as the Class Starter to grab their attention before I get into the lesson.

    I found the program to be quite easy to manoeuvre. The only challenge I faced was getting it published when I was finished. Although I saved it, I couldn't get it to upload to the Blog. It was afterwards that I realized that there was a specific place to go to get it properly published.

    I think I could improve this Video by including a little narration to highlight the rules indicated by the captions. A delightful program to work with - Very Useful indeed!

    ReplyDelete