Followers

Thursday, 29 November 2012

WIKIS !!


Have you ever tried to create your own Wiki site?.. It's a great tool!  You can practically create an online classroom - Post information on your topic, homework assignments and information for parents to help their children to reinforce.  This can make your classroom instruction easier.. leave reading material or other information for your students to prepare themselves for upcoming lessons.. Check mine out!


https://sites.google.com/site/languagelessonsksd/

1 comment:

  1. Reflection:

    This assignment has definitely been the most challenging for me for several reasons. The one I will discuss, however, is the one that is directly relating to the project itself.

    I am creating this website but I don't find this program that user friendly. It takes quite a lot of exploration and figuring out. It is a useful tool, but you have to really spend the time to work out the kinks, so to speak. I have had trouble getting my documents open on my pages. It has also been challenging to get my videos on. I have overcome this by finding alternatives. I have added the links for these projects instead, so the students will still be able to access the information but it's not as eye-catching as it would be if it was right there.

    May way of improving this is quite simple. Much more time and effort will have to be invested into this project so that I can fully understand how to utilize it to get what I need out of it. More animations and variations can be included to get it to be more attractive and interesting for my students.

    ReplyDelete